Where the FUCK are the wild things?

Today Anna's brother had something on at Hurstville which gave Anna the excuse to come out as well and I organised a thing to watch a movie, and Jake, Kristy, William, Nathan, Aruna, Anna & I (duh) all saw Where The Wild Things Are. (Qin was apparentli going out too much and couldn't come out) FINALLY, I watched the godforsaken overrated movie. And Did I Love It?

No. It was fucking - It wasn't bloody horrible, but - goddamn. It was so far from what I expected.. So much damn violence and 'underlying gay themes' as Anna put it, and so much needless raging and dark themes. I really can't believe it was G or PG, I wouldn't let my kid watch that shit. Seriously. They were destroying things, circling little children and about to eat him, bullshitting, destroying things (they seem to destory a lot), sleeping in a pile, NOT EVER EATING/PISSING/SHOWERING/DOING ANYTHING REMOTELY HYGENIC OR SANITARY, the list goes on.

Seriously, the moral of that movie? LIE. Bullshit! Be a loner, downer, crazy, OUTTA CONTROL kid, run away, chance upon a sailboat and sail through all kinds of weather without ever saying you're Hungry or you need to Pee or crying, and get your sailboat rocked around by insane waves and still manage to keep your sailboat intact and not be thrown overboard (well - not exactly) and see a big bunch of scary-looking creatures WHO, ALSO, HAPPENED TO HAVE MASTERED THE LANGUAGE OF ENGLISH! and then RUN UP TO THEM AND ATTEMPT TO DESTORY THEIR HOUSES, simply because you were feeling sorry for one of them because all the other ones were saying What The Fuck Is Wrong With You.

I don't really know what the big freaking deal about this movie is, except it could be so analysed in Freudian, Psychological and possibly also Marxist and Existentialist perspetives. LOLOLOLOL. I'm not good enough to do that though so yeah, not gonna try LOL.

Malcom in the Middle is on. 8D

After movies we went to eat (I got Pad Thai :3) and got bored, and went to William's house instead of Qin's which we originally planned to do. LOL sorry kid ahaha, I really hope she wasnt waiting for us. O_O LOL probably sleeping anyway XDD

At Williams we played chess, poker, Big 2, with the Rabbits and with the Dog, more Big 2, and yeah. ^_^ Aruna wasn't that annoying today despite having been with Jake almost all day. :O Jimmy is quite good at chess and it was SOOO ANNOYING when William and other people (esp. Nathan ToT way to encourage him bro) kept saying Matt Damon in that fucked up voice. WHO IS HE ANYWAY



Ew wtf. -.-

Towards the end of the day William and I sort of teamed up to play Big 2 together and AHAHAH it was nice. ^_^ Such a fagott LOL. ♥ Hope everyone had a good day today!, the weather was fantastic. :D

0 lovents