I wish so bad I had a box, or a
Pensieve, of sorts, so that I could capture any memory and place it in there and
view it out whenever I wanted.. So that the memory could last forever, so I can
see it over and over, so it doesn't go away, so I don't have to believe that all
the good things in life are fleeting.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Dec
(57)
- Yesterday was horrible. Waited an hour and a half ...
- sick of the heartache
- :@
- Where the FUCK are the wild things?
- the sunset was too beautiful for words
- HAHA, I think I should update my blog now, sorry a...
- I shouldn't like this, but I do.102 Things Guys ne...
- And so,
- SAY NO TO FAT GUYS WITH BEARDS WHO BREAK IN & ENTER!*
- My Merry Christmases this year:
- Omfg, my dad bought a Porsche LOL. It's black and ...
- of every second of every minute of every day
- via weheartit via woocie
- Was up late talking to William darling until 5 in ...
- just for old time's sake
- .
- Mood: Pissed off. Oh my fucking Lord, my rash is c...
- talkin bout youtube singers
- (On the phone, making plans for tomorrow)Jess: Jak...
- absolutely spiffing.
- Anna & William currently over at my house, watchin...
- hbd willow !
- Does anyone even read my twitter posts T_T I bet a...
- prepare urself for the most trippy post evargh
- let's play a love game.
- So, how shall I spend my days?I feel like going to...
- i need a freaking shower
- reblogged lebellevie.tumblr.com
- WOOOOO
- Mood: Happy. :)Seems like my day will turn out goo...
- @JDAWGKE:OKAY, THIS IS CROSSING THE BORDERLINE OF ...
- two's a crowd
- iwouldgivetheworldtoyou
- I wish, to the bottom of my heart, that I could fi...
- OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE WILL GOT WITH EMMA T_____...
- Dude, I'm not so sure the tablets the doctor gave ...
- Christmas List! :)
- Out city with William, Colin, Nathan, Anna and Qin...
- cardboardlove.com...
- :@!!!
- Oh man I hate reading over my blog post and rememb...
- Graduation
- Year 10 School Graduation tomorrow! Would have bee...
- to the one who refuses to pose in caps...
- 'GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN, WOMAN.'
- surprise day!
- well fuck that =='
- Mood: MehWatching: Pirates of the Carribean: The B...
- After tutor Q and I went to Lim's Charcoal BBQ Hou...
- FML.
- oh baby baby
- the realest love (dnt even think thats a word LAWL)
- floating...
- giveyoutheworld
- while researching...
- come and gone.
- OH MY GAWSH FORMAL TOMORROW NIGHTT :). Yay!Had a l...
-
▼
Dec
(57)
0 lovents