the feeling

Mood: Summery.

Wow, first time I've been home straight after school since like, year eight nojokes. LOL nah we probably were living at Sushi Train back then (aahh.. Good times).

SC was quite horrible today. Not overly so, not in the way that something megasuperduperbad happens and you think Oh Dear God please help me now. But in the, ...Oh Dear God I can't wait for this to be over please help me now. In the two days that I've spent at school so far I can say that I am utterly, completely, inexplicably, undeniably, totally and 100% spent. My brain feels like it's been sizzled and I never want to hear anyone say the General Instructions for School Certificate Examinations EVAH AGEN.

AND IT'S ONLY TUESDAY AFTERNOON T_T As far as I'm concerned I should be pumped. But I'm not, I really can't wait for this to be over so I can go swimming with William and chill out at Qin's and go out on outings with everyone and take lots and lots of photos. I got a feeling this is gonna be a laaaazy holiday. :)

Hmm, not much to say right now. But I'm trying to get inspired by other bloggers :) Recently read JessLovesFred which is Jesstran's blog and she barely has any emoticons in it, choosng to express herself through her photos instead so yeah you may notice I don't have a lot in this post. (I'm itchy)

Going to family friend's dinner tonight to celebrate their child's birth of THEIR child. Does that make sense? Doesn't matter. Anyhows, can't eat dinner tonight with Qin and WillG because of that dinner so yeah pretty disappointed. :( BUT WHATEVERRZ I CAN LIVE WITH IT (Y) Man this weather makes me want to go out and take photos. Too bad I'm not bothered. I'm never bothered in this pokey little apartment. -.-'

Love. ♥

0 lovents