love, so much love.

Mood: Contemplative
Music: I Bet - Johnta Austin

William's view from his bedroom is nice when it's raining. It wasn't beautiful, but that was okay.
Thought about a lot. Like, a lot. (God I hate his keyboard) Like our differences and our similarities and how we started out and how we are now and how we'll be like in the future. A lot to think about, aye? XD.
Then it started raining and then I had this overwhelming urge to just feel the rain.. So I did. William called me a downer but we're all a little bit weird. ^^

Hmm. I wish I had more time.

Kristy's birthday party soon :).

***

FUCKING COMPUTER TEST TODAY. MOST MONOTONOUS AND BORING AND REPETITIVE AND DOWNRIGHT ANNOYNIG DAY TODAY. T___________T FUCK. I SWEAR TO GOD <_< I was so ready to suicide especially when Joan took us around the shops in Westfield Hurstville for her shoe-hunt... Twice. Me and Qin were really ready to strangle her then. Gah!! TT__TT

It's hot when a guy reads :B

0 lovents