Mood: My fucking gosh, I doubt I have ever been this bored in my entire life.
---
@ 1:43pm (too big for a twitter post, too textual for a tumblr one LOL)
I just did a cucumber slice facial thing on my face. Complexion seems somewhat smoother, skin is softer. I wonder if I smell like cucumber, now? Hm.
TIPS: Slice the cucumber very very thin. Seriously. They kept falling off, so annoying. I did just a very practical cucumber slice facial, but this is a more common and typical recipe:
"CUCUMBER PACK
Cucumbers are good for dry skin, pimples, and for people who want skin that looks like tofu ^^. I have a friend whose skin is unbelievably white that I was so jealous and I asked him why his skin was so white. He told me he just puts cucumbers on his face everyday. I guess these days Korean guys take really good care of themselves huh?
I usually grate the cucumbers on a hand grater so it's easier for it to stick on all areas of my face. But you can do the cucumber pack if you wanna be hardcore. Woohoo
1. You need one small container of plain yogurt (tastes horrible) and 1/3 of cucumber. I guess the measurement would be in cups. You don't have to be precise with measurement though. Just do what you think is suitable.
2. Blend the cucumber first, then mix in the yogurt and leave on face for 15 minutes or more. And wash off with water."
From here :).
@ 3:05pm Going out to see Williamhunny now. :) Oooh, look, mum just came home, that means I can take the mobile and text William! LOL.
Mothercocks, it's hot. Imma go buy William a frozen coke.
♥
0 lovents