love birthdaybashes.

Mood: Nottt in the mood to blog AHAHA.
Music: My Heart's in Heaven - Son Ho Young

Updating in bits.

  • Took me fucking ages to get to Doll's Point which was the location of K's party. I had tutoring -.-' Argh, so annoying. And then I missed like half the fcking party already when I came which was like -_________- !!
  • I met Emerson, that was fucking weird LOLOLOLOL.
  • Made a new friend by the name of Aruna. Weird kid. Almost Willg's twin. I don't wanna talk about it ToT
  • Took lots of awesomo photos (IM NOT EVEN IN MOST OF THEM JESUS :( Too busy taking them) and yeh AHAHAHA. They were so fun/funny LOLOL~! Some moments were sort of punctuated by a bit of awkwardness and shizz but it was mostly ok :).
  • Sparklers, food, music.. A lot of discussion about a phonecall that lasted not even 2 minutes T_T" Farking. Also Joan & Alice's mum came to pick them up and I was like all like, aww.. TT^TT damn.. cos it suckd that they had to leave :(. And YEAH basically the group was them two, me, Qin, Anna, William, Aruna and .. I'm missing someone. Was that it..? OH YEAH JOHN OH LOLOLOL. =D" LOL sorry darling AHAHAHA. *sus* Anyway.
  • I full shat my pants thinking my dad was going to rage but it turnd out that he wasn't even home when I went to get my clothes etc :D! So whatever. Went to Qin's house, the guys came over later (can you believe JohnO AND Aruna went to sleep over at Will G's?!?! Talk about phw0ar!) It was really cool, cause Anna, K and I were sleeping at Q's and so it was like this sort of mass sleepover, when..
  • ..the guys came over later with the alki to drink LOL. Fuck, shit went down ==' William was fucking being so retarded and high omg.. so fkn gay -.- Took Trashy Photos which I'm ashamed of LOLOLOL. I drank half a cruiser and got red. Fuck you shut up _|_

Pictures up later, really no point telling the story without them LOL

This love for you is anytime, anywhere. ♥ So baby, smile~

0 lovents