
Finally got SuperStreet Fighter 4 for Hun♥ today. He was getting so ridiculously defensive over it, not letting anyone touch it other than he and I. T_______T"" What a silly bumhead. & he's in year 12 AND he has exams argh algiejkagljfal. ;_;
Aware that everyone else is probably working super hard at their own homes for exams next week, I must be getting to work. Also, I recieved my english essay on Dracula back, YES, I KNOW, FINALLY, SOMEONE KISS MY ASS PL0X. Fucking oath. And then the number 16 is on top of the 20 and I start ripping the paper up & turning it into confetti. I honestly expected more of myself, but I should have realised that I would need to work HARDER than hard in order to get an above-average mark. I remember the days in yaer 7 where half the fkn grade would get 20. T^T
MATH PRACTICE PAPERS / MATH STUDY IN GENERAL ETC. / REVISE TOPICS.
S&C . . . WELL, I'M PRETTY SCREWED FOR THAT
BIOLOGY NOTES / CELL THEORY ETC ETC ETC BLA BLA BLA.
CHEM NOTES / ATOMS AND ..WHATNOT ..
TUTOR / READ JOHNS HERMENEUTICS NTS, CHEM, BIO.
ALSO NOT TO MENTION HOW FUCKING HARD ENGLISH IS GOING TO BE MARKED. GREAT. IT'S SO HARD TO BE CREATIVE THESE DAYS, ALL THAT ONE CAN SAY HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID. THEY'VE HEARD IT ALL, HAVEN'T THEY?!!! WELL GOOD FOR THEM !
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH ;_;
It's time to work thy ass off. BYE KIDS ♥

0 lovents