OH MAN. Had like a day of haircuts and extra shopping, but I think my best buy of today would definitely have to be Twitterature which I FINALLY bought. Argh. @_@ Pretty funny LOL, but I still would rather read the whole story. You end up a little confused reading the 'tweets' because you don't know who these random people are since they haven't been described properly.

Check these motherfuckers out.
$49.95 - Just Jeans Grey Faux Suede Scrunch Boot.
I don't know why I'm publicising what I'm buying lately, I think it's just a reason to blog :(.

I was all kind of sad today because I was losing readers or something (or maybe they haven't got time to check out my blog since - really. It's not that important) so I made a pact with myself to jump straight on the computer and blog about nonsensical things like I usually do. but then i come home and INTERNET IS DOWN FOR SOME COCKED-UP REASON SO I WAS LIKE FOOKING RAGE, ended up reading half of Twitterature and some Harry Potter (5) before Internet finally came back on again.

I got invited to my neighbour's birthday today rofl, she's like this 11 year old Indian girl who I used to take the car with to school in primary sometimes because I would leave too late. Her mother's a right bitch who 'respects' me now that I'm all old and 'matured' and shit, she was such a fucking bitch before -_____-. Well her and her husband are divorced now so she is living here and there methinks, but whatever, who am I to concern myself with the trials of other people.

So I wrote her a card and bought her some cute earrings and gave it to her relative or something saying I wouldn't be going haha. I have to run today at six but I hope it doesn't rain. Maybe I should run now O_O.

AHHHH. Who knows.

0 lovents