These two weeks have been a complete waste of my life.

The first week was nb. I went running - okay, every second day - but still. I was so excited, so energetic to really have a go this time but then it kind of all just kind of stopped. Failure #1.

Another rather slight disappointment was William's birthday; I think I spent too much time blissfully ignorantly daydreaming about how awesome and how wonderful and how romantic it was, when in reality we actaully did not even spend that much time with each other and yes, after 30 hours we were quite sick of each other. Failure #2.

After that was William's birthday dinner the following night which wasn't a complete bust - nothing involving all you can eat buffet can ever be a complete bust. However many comments were made regarding my lack of (visible) shorts - HEY, MY TSHIRT WAS JUST LONG. - and Qin's painful boot heels. But after the dinner there was like 932032920 conversations and even more bouts of confusion on what we were to do, so we eventually went to the park, the girls heading in Jimmy's car and the guys + Kristy (we couldn't all fit........ *sus*) walked there XD. Then it was fail and everyone was standing around and all we did was watch anna catwalk down the paved path in the park (hahahaha alliteration) and walked Lynn home and I practically ran home because I was so fucking afraid of what dad would do to my throat if I didn't get back. @______@ Fail #3.

Anna, Nathan, Colin and even sometimes William kept talking about Pokemon so then I dug out my pink GameBoy Advance (really. So sexist sigh) and shoved in like six kinds of pokemon until the Blue one proved to save properly OMFG. Wasted like 2 hrs training my squirtle.. Totadiles are like liajflaalk useless. This combined with rereading Harry Potter = Massive fail #4.

Eighteen months. :| Fail in itself. (#5)

Have not seen him since his birthday dinner. That's like a fucking week now or something. Fail #6.

SCHOOL IS IN TWO DAYS, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! CHEM TUTOR TOMORROW !!! Fail #7 & 8

AIIIYAAAAA

0 lovents