【 家 】
【 我 】
【 接 】
obsession
omfg
Post Comment
Mood:
HORNAYYY. ♥
I so fucking adore the Weasley boys. *drool*
obsession
omfg
photos
Related Articles
0 lovents
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
23
(2)
►
Oct
(2)
►
22
(7)
►
Sept
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
Mar
(1)
►
Feb
(1)
►
Jan
(2)
►
21
(22)
►
Dec
(1)
►
Nov
(3)
►
Oct
(10)
►
Sept
(1)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
Feb
(2)
►
Jan
(1)
►
19
(5)
►
Dec
(5)
►
17
(2)
►
Feb
(1)
►
Jan
(1)
►
16
(9)
►
Jul
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
Apr
(3)
►
15
(17)
►
Dec
(1)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Oct
(1)
►
Sept
(1)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jun
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
Apr
(1)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(2)
►
14
(43)
►
Dec
(2)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Oct
(2)
►
Sept
(2)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(5)
►
Jun
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
Apr
(3)
►
Mar
(5)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(8)
►
13
(114)
►
Dec
(3)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Oct
(5)
►
Sept
(10)
►
Aug
(8)
►
Jul
(5)
►
Jun
(13)
►
May
(13)
►
Apr
(16)
►
Mar
(10)
►
Feb
(11)
►
Jan
(18)
►
12
(186)
►
Dec
(10)
►
Nov
(14)
►
Oct
(14)
►
Sept
(12)
►
Aug
(14)
►
Jul
(15)
►
Jun
(16)
►
May
(17)
►
Apr
(25)
►
Mar
(18)
►
Feb
(15)
►
Jan
(16)
►
11
(384)
►
Dec
(22)
►
Nov
(24)
►
Oct
(30)
►
Sept
(25)
►
Aug
(32)
►
Jul
(27)
►
Jun
(31)
►
May
(33)
►
Apr
(33)
►
Mar
(34)
►
Feb
(42)
►
Jan
(51)
▼
10
(614)
►
Dec
(37)
►
Nov
(44)
►
Oct
(49)
►
Sept
(54)
►
Aug
(48)
►
Jul
(48)
►
Jun
(44)
►
May
(60)
▼
Apr
(59)
My super comfy super cool pants. ;) Wow, I don't ...
I love you, and I'll keep loving you for as long a...
MUM BOUGHT THE PANTS FOR ME!! ;) YESSSS. *does a j...
in the life of I
After exams, I'm just going to bake (thanks to the...
Finally got SuperStreet Fighter 4 for Hun♥ today. ...
SCARVES AND HOODIES AND BOOTS AND STOCKINGS, I'M L...
i wish it snowed in sydney
LOL had a pretty nice day at school today in which...
Mood: :)Mann, Mumzy went to Hunter Valley this mor...
In the past 3 days I've been obsessed with Officia...
I LOVE MY FRIENDS
nts:showerprepare chem (du), chem (school), notema...
Three of the sweetest things I've seen today. :)
lifts you upsometimes feels like it doesn't exist...
I adore this new skin to no end.:|
What's everyone doing for ANZAC holiday? :)
WHY I HAVEN'T MADE ANY POSTS IN A WHILE, requested...
Shet brb gotta piss.Okay back. Apologies for the r...
timeline
SCHOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :(
SUCCESS #1: Spontaneous McDonalds Dinner last nigh...
These two weeks have been a complete waste of my l...
My life hath been consumed by pokemon
I am going to jump of a fucking bridgeeeeeee.I fee...
Mood: =(I want to talk to you but you're gaming. A...
I think I'm getting better at photoshop AHAAAAA. L...
WILLIAMS DINNER LAST NIGHT. :)A rather pleasant af...
Mood: ReminiscentGoing yumcha with fambam now. :| ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING! For yesterday since ...
As I type I should be getting ready to go to Hurst...
I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT that I wish the gener...
THE DAY HAS COME!!!!Surprisingly I am a lot less e...
I have been reading my Dr. Du notes all day and po...
5 Treasured Memories
Quiz~!
Mood: Contemplative. Reading up existentialism not...
Mood: HORNAYYY. ♥I so fucking adore the Weasley bo...
Darndest thing happened to me. Was walking out to ...
LOL I should get paid for all the advertising I've...
Feeling: still slightly bandy-legged. Came back fr...
My skin was looking particularly orange today so I...
My mother is still yet full of surprises.Mum: (see...
Photos from William's Birthday Buffet Dinner
Mood: Dah~ I'll liveLOL, check this out.Toilet. Ap...
if you want to.. we can make love all night long
Hmm. Now that I think about it, Twitterature is no...
Mood: :@ GAHHH RAGE, FELT LIKE EATING SOMETHING CH...
TOMORROW:- Daily run (must ask Sunny for running a...
My heart has been made happier by you.Just holding...
Mood: Light-headed. Although that's not really a m...
Have decided on giving up looking for things to bl...
Also, Last night's Buffet was okay HAHA, I didn't ...
OH MAN. Had like a day of haircuts and extra shopp...
Shopping last night :3(random)I'M LOSING READERS :...
Happy Easter :)!
Buffet w/ Hun and his family at six tonight! LOL n...
tomorrow
HI GUYSSSSS SHIITTTT I FEEL LIKE I'VE NOT BEEN BLO...
►
Mar
(51)
►
Feb
(59)
►
Jan
(61)
►
09
(533)
►
Dec
(57)
►
Nov
(53)
►
Oct
(18)
►
Sept
(37)
►
Aug
(44)
►
Jul
(65)
►
Jun
(56)
►
May
(44)
►
Apr
(49)
►
Mar
(34)
►
Feb
(34)
►
Jan
(42)
►
08
(174)
►
Dec
(58)
►
Nov
(17)
►
Oct
(7)
►
Sept
(19)
►
Aug
(9)
►
Jul
(18)
►
Jun
(23)
►
May
(17)
►
Apr
(1)
►
Mar
(1)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(1)
►
07
(43)
►
Nov
(1)
►
Oct
(1)
►
Aug
(2)
►
Jul
(1)
►
Jun
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
Apr
(3)
►
Mar
(5)
►
Feb
(9)
►
Jan
(14)
►
06
(11)
►
Nov
(1)
►
Oct
(2)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(4)
►
Jun
(2)
►
May
(1)
0 lovents