HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LYNNJEE ♥

Today was Lynn's birthday! Unfortunately, even though I was so enthusiastically taking photos last night, I didn't bring the camera today for her Surprise Picnic Lunch.. :(.

Oh well. I was assembling her present last night . . .



Had to blur it so you nasty people wouldn't be reading what I wrote to her.. :P



L2R ; Cougar Ring, Rose Ring, Cinderella's Pumpkin Ride Necklace, Finger Armour.
Just, you know, in case it wasn't FRICKEN OBVIOUS or something.







Worked til almost midnight~! Although most teens don't count that as very 'late' at all.. LMAO



I THINK I NEED TO CLEAN MY TABLE AGAIN. TT^TT ..Aaaand now you know what kind of pads I use. MUU HA HA LMFAO



Qin was over just then and she was watching Avatar.. But then she found my couch to be extraordinarily comfortable and ended up microsleeping a bit. ^^" SHE'S SO CUTE~!!

:). I hope Lynnbaby had a good birthday ♥ *yawns* The day went by so fast today..!!!! I totally fucking forgot about the stupid booksale thing AGAIN.. Looks like I'm going to have to buy my year 12 Biology textbook off someone. Oh well, I'll probably ask Jenny once her exams finish :) :D

LOVE. <3 HAVE A GOOD DAY!

0 lovents