So, before I do anything, it is imperative that I show you guys my newest buys :D. ..Erm, again. I know I did one fairly recently, but.. *sus* Here's another one.
My computer + wallpaper is nice, eh? ;)
Hello Kitty MELON Perfume Body Mist / Coles (ROFL!) I came across this when I went to buy new ..things for that time of the month (I decided I might try being subtle today. Is it working?) and I needed a new sorta spray thing because the Impulse one I am using atm smells sorta eurgh.. ISN'T IT LOVELY?? LOLOLOL! There were two flavours, Melon and Bubblegum, and both of them were shocking pink but I'm so obsessed with cute packaging right now :D. And since this is hello kitty, you know, WHO CAN RESIST etc. It smells like the most generic smell in the whole entire world - albiet much sweeter, smells like someone fricken loaded a truckload of sugar into that slim bottle - but I love it :3. LOVE IT SO MUCH!! EVERYONE GO BUY ONE LOL! (No seriously, though, it DOES really smell very nice. It's nice, but it's GENERIC, but it's still NICE. Like actually legit pretty damn nice HAHAHA. For like, less than 5$ or whatever [forgot how much it was], I'm pretty friggen impressed.)
Tomatox Brightening Mask - Tony Moly / that DVD place next to Miss Saigon (yeah, don't ask.) So I 'found' a new asian skin place AGAIN - and now I have TWO places to shop!!! The prices are a liiittle steep though, but what do you get, everything is all exported from overseas so nothing unexpected there.. This was only $19 and it's a whitening mask and developed especially for young girls my age =). I've said this before, but I really don't need to buy all those high-end stuff which I entertained that I might possibly have a use for once upon a time.. A nice good brand like Natio is good enough for me. ^___^ But yeah, the packaging and the label looks good enough so I took my chances (and come on. Not even 20$, what the hell is gonna happen.) AND I PLAN ON BUYING HAIR LOTION FROM THERE TOO LOL.. I'm such a sucker for impulse buying.. But what can I say!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Ooh, I just looked it up haha :D Sounds good! (But of course I'll have to try it for myself.)
A brightening mask purifies and brightens skin with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Tomato extracts steep skin with oxygen to remove toxins and rejuvenate skin. Ideal for dull and dry skin with uneven skin tone. Continued use perks up complexion and gives it a vibrant and renewed appearance. Store mask in refrigerator for a refreshing experience. By Tony Moly. Brand from SOUTH KOREA: Tony Moly. . Contains fresh tomato and veggie extracts. . Works at brightening skin tone and erasing dullness. . Suitable for all skin types. . How to Use: . Apply it to a clean and dry face. . Leave on for a few minutes before washing clean.I read some reviews, not bad at all . . .




Actually Out of all the brightening creams I've used, this mask is the only thing that works literally in an instant! (The salesgirl said this as well~! She said she tried a little bit on her hand and in five minutes, there was a definite difference. Hey, that's pretty cool, and a little deep for someone to make that up.) Some creams takes weeks of continued use until you see the results but simply after 2 weeks of using it (I use it once a week), many have commented on my lightened appearance. It smells very nice and comes pretty full. Will definitely buy again! Cathy Nguyen, Sydney, 2010-09-14Aaaaaaaaand cbf the rest, it's either in Chinese or shit English "usually other products ware off after a few days" - SHUTUP. But yer, the salesgirl herself told me that her friend uses it and she said it was okay and she even called her up asking her about the product. She then told me that it was aimed at girls MY age, and the girl who used it definitely had more sensitive skin than I did.. Mmm. I found the salesgirl to be a lot more pleasant than the one at Sakura, if I may say so myself, we seemed to get along instanly or some shit and that sounds REALLY ridiculous and stupid, but I was looking at some stuff and instead of just selling out everything she had, she actually really looked for products suited to ME and gave me advice on like, not buying too many products and complicating the face or w/e before I hit 20. And even when I was looking at buying the tomatox, she gave me an honest answer about whether or not it would damage my skin - instead of saying "no, definitely not", she said "my friend has more sensitive skin than you do, but I think it should be okay". SO FIVE STARS FOR THAT ATTITUDE~!!! I hate hate hate salespeople who only have the intention of selling things.. I mean.. If I were one, I'd want to do good things for my fellow human beings who have to inhabit this planet ALONGSIDE me, don't you think?! So it's good to be nice and honest and not just rip people off. So even though the location of the place (asian dvd store ppl prob rented sections of their location off to people..) is kinda dodgy, the offers of bargains has definitely tempted me to go look there more since I know I'm probably going to get an honest reply for products I'm looking at etc etc. (Nonetheless, all the prices are so fucking - just so OVERFRICKENPRICED. Simply looking up the tomatox on the internet showed me prices of $5, $11.50, etc.. OMFG.. my $19 is looking very, very bad!!!!)
Alright guys, I HOPE THIS FUCKING LONG-ASS ENTRY HAS MADE UP FOR MY SEMI-UNINTENTIONAL-HIATUS. I had a pretty good story to tell, but I think that may be for another entry. =') HAVE A FUCKING GREAT WEEKEND, WAETHER IS PERFECT AND THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS JUST TKAING A STROLL WITH SOME DASHING GUY I HAVE SET SIGHTS ON AND EATING LOVELY RAINBOW / GREEN TEA ICECREAM WITH EACH OTHER AND WHATNOT. Goodness, I'm going crazy. SEE YOU ALL LATER!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. 8D ♥ *impossible to be apathetic in this weather*
0 lovents