My parents are giving me a dig about how wedges aren't safe. And my mum's full sucking up to my dad by like all agreeing and shit, like wtf?? I don't fucking do it when you get raged at, what the fuck? I know it's dangerous dad's made that clear.. You don't have to reinforce it even more. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh gay.
When I was walking out to get them this ..noon ='D, fuck, felt my insides immediately begin to boil. Oh my god it was SO. BLOODY. HOT. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. Seriously though, from a girl who is sitting at her computer with the balcony next to her whilst living in a cool tiled apartment, weather looks SO perfect at the moment.. But Australia's so irritating!! -__- One day it's fine, the next it's raining, then it's fine again, then it starts raining again. What I'd give to live somewhere with stable weather.
I love mid-mornings the most; it's still chilly, but the sun's up, and there's no cloud in sight and yet it's still cool enough to allow me to layer. Thaat's the weather ♥.
If I had a perfect day - a day where I could literally stop time just for 24 hours in my life and do WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANTED, for pleasure's sake only, and no rules apply anymore - I would go to a really really expensive hotel somewhere along the coast of some country and then just lounge around next to the pool. Actually Star City's pool is pretty fucking amazing, wouldn't mind going there with my friendzies again <3..
I would pick out the most expensive clothes I can find in the city (and that fit me, duh) and wear them aaallll day, I would watch avatar, I would live in those hotel suites where the bathroom also has a tv in it so I can fucking watch Avatar while I'm puffing away in my bath X jacuzzi, I would have seerrvants who would serve me freshly squeezed juice (lmao) and just like lie back and relax..
I'd also watch a few movies, while preserving my time as much as I could LOLOL.. Would roam the city at night in a limousine with my friends and go to the most expensive buffet in Sydney. (I have decided that, unless I get a really really fast jet that won't make me air-sick at all, I would not travel out of Sydney on this day) I'd go to a Gold-Class Cinema showing of a good movie (NOT Paranormal Activity 2 please.. I can barely take that on a normal screen let alone a huge one ok.) perhaps Despicable Me, or Avatar the movie again if I'm feeling like watching the good fighting sequences (despite the rest of the movie being shit). And we would eat Magnums like in the commercials ROFLOLOLOL.
And of course Karaoke is a given. Remember Richie Rich? I'd just get someone to take me to that place - HE HAD A MCDONALDS IN HIS HOME WTF ROFLMFAO! - and just fucking do everything there. That place is a theme park in itself. @_@
Then at night, I'd lie on a picnic blanket on the roof with my friends - or possibly at the pool, again, but this time at night, and instead of on the floor I'm lying atop those puffed up sun lounge thingies that float on the pool - and I'd drift around while looking at the stars with my friends, contemplating if I used that day wisely.
I think I'd also ride a horse everywhere I could. She'd be a lovely palomino with white fringes on her hooves and her mane. And her name would be.. Um.. Hmm. I hadn't thought of that one yet. But she wouldn't be very old, nor very young, but she'd be fun and obedient and she'd love me very very much.
And if I wasn't riding my horse, or in my limousine, I'd be on a gorgeous motorbike with someone awesome driving while I sit in front of him so I kinda get full-frontal experience instead of craning my head against their back. Not comfortable after a while, I'd say.
Aahh. Been wanting to indulge myself in that hedonistic fantasy for a while. =')
0 lovents