My god. I really do feel like I've had a relationship with my blog all this time, this utter lack of new posts is near breaking my heart. It is only a testament to my constant and old habit of always dating that I even bother to update in these distressed times. LIKE WTF, MY MIND HAS BEEN RUNNING A MILLION MILES AN HOUR LATELY AND I DON'T KNOW WHYYY. No time to breathe.

Hopefully the next 3 days - long weekend, yay! (Please do not ask me to go out if you can avoid it, I want to refresh my fucking assprint on my computer chair) - I will relax a little and be more productive (in terms of work, room-cleaning and blog-updating). Anyways, I miss you guys. So so so so so much. And I'm still paranoid, yo. But it's okay. AHA. I don't know what the fuck's wrong with me.

Miss you terribly. Especially Lynn. And anyone who laughs at my jokes. *FOREVER ALONE*

..Seriously, I miss you guys like you would not believe. I hope you haven't abandoned my blog.. Cause I haven't! >3<

x

0 lovents