Imma be the better person.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Oct
(49)
- It's rather embarrassing how proud I am to show of...
- So not right for summer
- Q: Who do you think I am..?A: You decide.
- Gracias Elevate Education for situating their semi...
- And ACTION.
- FEEEERRINGG A RITTOOL BIT..Roneri. :( SHO RONERI.N...
- Music: Lullaby - Shawn DesmanI still remember, dur...
- Happy Birthday Kelvin Cheang. ♥Old grandpa now :)C...
- Life right now is a cycle that I know I gotta get ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LYNNJEE ♥
- Totally wanna die away from the world.. I BLAME TH...
- SORRY ARTEMIS.. ZUKO HAS WON MY HEART ♥ THERE NOW ...
- As of right now, I am printing off some sections o...
- FAAAAAAARRKKK. I need to get my weight-loss-dietin...
- So, before I do anything, it is imperative that I ...
- I KNOW YOU MISS ME, AND I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY TH...
- AIYO.. Barely did any work today :(.. I was runnin...
- Imma be the better person.
- It's really weird how life works sometimes. Weird,...
- English tut was fucking explosive. Not going to sa...
- Sometimes I really wonder how my mother and father...
- Hello, it's me again, here to bore you with photos...
- GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY HOMIES DOING THE HSC. Study ha...
- PAINtBALL
- welcome to the world of lies, aka technology era.
- RETAIL RUSH.
- DIDN'T GET INTO A DIFFERENT CLASS ... OH MY FUCKI ...
- I think today was a good day! I am so fucking exha...
- My schoolbooks XD.How appropriate is the Biology o...
- It's been the second day of school back - not even...
- Haha.. It looks like the legs on the left are like...
- FIRST DAY OF THE LAST YEAR OF MY LIFE IN HIGH SCHO...
- SAY WAT.
- Mood: What's the word for when you're anticipating...
- GOODIES
- DO YOU LIKE THE NEW BLOGSKIN?! I'm positively brim...
- SO LIKE, IT'S JUST MY LUCK I END UP BEING SLIGHTLY...
- Am blogging less. This is another indicator that I...
- One day, I should like to be in a minor acting rol...
- Top Shit I am totally besotted with at the moment:
- OKAYY, so all you motherfuckers seem to be forgett...
- What a blessing. Dinner tonight was everything I i...
- *so like*i got the new artemis fowl*and finished i...
- Bought Atlantis Complex today in the late afternoo...
- Hmm.. Why am I all of a sudden doubting myself? O_o
- hf reading.
- That, my friends, is all.
- I always knew life (and God) had a sense of humour...
- My god. I really do feel like I've had a relations...
-
▼
Oct
(49)
0 lovents