ACTUAL DOUBLE FREE TOMORROW MORNING. FOR REAL THIS TIME ROFL. FUCK YES 8D
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Nov
(44)
- I feel terrible. Not physically, or anything, but ...
- When I should be studious,
- OKAY~~ This time I really do have a serious thing ...
- I got a new DSLR.*THE UNVEILING(Wtf it looks like ...
- Tell me something. Anything.
- WARNING, LONG POST (about SKIN STUFF). Seriously I...
- WE ARE members of the human species; capable of th...
- I have a fully-compiled XMAS/BDAY wishlist in my m...
- FUCKING PUT ON MY UNIFORM JUST THEN AND STARTED SW...
- LOCATION: That fairly new orange Japanese place ou...
- Quick blogpost to fill you guys in on my days late...
- Oooh, good dinner at Lims tonight, it was pretty e...
- It's always regretful one one loses a friend for a...
- There's this one commercial that plays EVERY SINGL...
- A fragment of my morning
- excessively random
- Tried another two salads again at Evia Yoghurt. Th...
- Another Food Review. This time, I tried Evia Yoghu...
- And just when I thought I had been dealt the rough...
- I'll let you guys in on a secret. A sure way you c...
- Today's Ext 1 Excursion was meh. Mainly for the mo...
- mou liew
- After tutoring, Josh and I went to go get some foo...
- I have epic friends
- SO EXCITED I CAN'T FUCKING SPEAK
- Joy! The Salad gods have heard my warning. This mo...
- stranger ; secondhand serenade
- AW JOHN
- Honestly, something is wrong with the world :<. He...
- ACTUAL DOUBLE FREE TOMORROW MORNING. FOR REAL THIS...
- ♥
- Haven't uploaded an actual luvo in a while.. So he...
- We waste so much time when we sleep.. If you think...
- MAN, WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THE WEATHER THESE DA...
- SCANDALOUS
- My goodness. I so so so so so don't want to go to ...
- Yes, I confess; I'm a fullblown product whore now. :(
- Omg. Board of Studies just called me to do just a ...
- I am
- So, if it wasn't already obvious, I've really just...
- *so hows school nowadaysJESSIKUR says:*LOL*oh ffs*...
- WARNING : FOTOESPAMZ + PRODUCT POST
- FREE PERIODS ♥
- After reading some fanfictions and watching Pride ...
-
▼
Nov
(44)
0 lovents