WARNING, LONG POST (about SKIN STUFF). Seriously I'm not kidding, children
Hi, okay, I know a lot of people might be a little bit dubious about me speaking on this topic - with the exception of Steph D, who I talk to about skin stuff with and seems to go with what I say.. Which, for her sake, I think could potentially be a little dangerous ._." But I digress. Anyways, yeah, I was just thinking in the shower (actually I do most of my thinking in the shower what the heck - does anyone else also get this???) and yeah wanted to write an accumulated list of things that I rekon might have attributed to the state of my more improved skin I guess? I mean, even compared to last month, since I've changed to tony moly I honestly think my skin texture has gotten a lot smoother~
- Change your pillowcase regularly, if not at least like once a week haha. I do this now, and I'm not too sure if it's made a WORLD of a difference, but I'd imagine that nonetheless it can only be GOOD for your skin. If I could have my way, I'd change them like every friggen day but that'd be kind of being overboard don't you think?! LOL
- Drink water. Drink water. This is pretty damn self explanatory and EVERYONE knows the benefits of water, so I'm not bothered explaining this. But if you guys are habitually drinking fizzy/soft drinks and stuff, try to cut down =/ Haha it also sort of desensitises your tastebuds, too..
My dad has always always rammed it into my head that I was not allowed to drink soft drinks. In fact, I was denied it so much that when I would disobey him at primary and drink it, I'd dislike it because it'd give me a sickly feeling and then later on in the day it'd go all flat and ..eurgh, it was just kinda gross??? LOLOL so yeah I was like WATER FTW!!
(This isn't to say, though, that I don't just drink a coke or whatever at birthday parties and whatnot. It's just generally if I'm buying a drink it'd usually be water.) - Erm, some people may laugh at me for this one, but I use watermelon skin on my face after I shower? LOL like, you know when you eat watermelon right, you just want the meat of it, the red bits. So what's left over is the crust or whatever and it's the pale green stuff and whatnot and you know, the bit of red that you didn't cut right to the edge off cause then you get pale bits and it's a bit hard. XD Well my mum used to be like rubbing the watermelon peel on her skin on a madwoman and she'd do it in such a weird undignified way, too, like we'd be watching TV or whatever and she'd just walk out and watch it too with her still rubbing the watermelon LOL. And because of that comical image (there's no other way to put it ?_?) I'd laugh at her, and laugh at her doing that, and I never really believed in it until I sorta did it for myself afterward and it feels really refreshing XD LOL!
And the good thing about it is that you really can't go wrong with this. You can't go wrong with all of these tips, actually, because I'm not actually telling you to buy products or dodgy shit like that. I rekon that the watermelon acts as a refreshant (just made up a word there HAHA), a really really gentle exfoliator so you can definitely use it daily, and also the smell lingers (after you wash your face with water duh). I went up to my dad after I did it tonight (lawl) and I was like SMELL MY FACE CAN YEW SMELL DUH WATERMELONZ. And he's like, yeah I can O_o and I was like WINNERRR.
Pretty Keww. - Need to know if your skin products are still working for you, and if they're not, it's time to change! I think, like bubz and everyone else and stuff, you sorta have to shop around a little and be slutty with skin products until you find the right one and then STICK TEW IT. LOOOOL I guess I'm only stating this point because that's sorta what I'd been doing lately.. and I don't know how to give the full story without actually GIVING THE FULL STORY, as in my whole skin history and shit ROFL. But yeah basically my brilliant Natio young stuff wasn't working for me anymore, it'd actually physically sting and shit when I applied it and the moisturiser would sit on top of my face and eurgh aiyah. not good. So I had to change and now using TM as you all know and it's FIIIIIIIIINNNEEEE! ;)
Guess it's cause I had oily skin at first. (Going to give you my detailed skin history anyway, cause I feel like waffling right now and I warned you that it'd be a long post anyway, so suck it) Like idk what I did but in year seven etc etc I remember in summer oh my god I would emit so much like, fricken oil and it was just gross. And I think everyone remembered when I started bringing oil blotting papers to school and like using it every ten minutes.. FARKKK LMFAO. And then there was that incident - turning point LOL - in December of last year, I'd developed a rash which had formed because of my silly insistence and total 'dedication' to whitening and making my skin better.
I remember my skin was actually quite good before T_____T, I'd actually never had problems with it at all -_-.. But then I started getting stupid and I was dumb and omfg I did so many DIY facials and it made my skin too sensitive and I guess it was pushed over the edge, so Is tarted getting this fucking disgusting rash, literally just like patches of dry skin on my face omfg, looked so bad. Was embarrassed to walk around in public, I had to buy this special thick gluey sorta moisturiser to make it better and it DID make it better which I'm happy about :). But yeah. So at first my skin was oily, but pretty much fine; then I dried it out, it was really sensitive; I was using St Ives' Apricot scrub as my CLEANSER, and omg that just dried it out SO SO SO much. @__@"" Arh dunno what happened after this point, maybe my skin had to become more oily to compensate for that dryness?? So I used Natio which was, I remember, really good for a while until it actually did it's job and returned my skin back to normal. But it was still kinda sensitive because the toner would be harsh on my skin, to the point where I couldn't apply any on my cheeks (cause that's where it's most sensitive; I have t-zone by the way) and yeah I was sorta liek MKAY KIDS TIME FOR A CHANGE YO. And during that time I had already obtained TM's Tomatox, etc etc and now we're here.
Made that in smaller font for you guys so it wouldn't pain too much ROFLOL!! And yeah. Last but not least, - All that other general shit like asking your friends, and OH OH OH don't forget to LOOK UP REVIEWS ON THE NET before you planning on buying it! I discovered the importance of this through my friends actually hehe and I'm such a dumb shopper, seriously. If I see something that I like I'll be drawn to it and I'll want it straight away without thinking about anything else -_-". Aih so lucky my friends are there to save me, seriously. But yeah, heheheheheheheheheheheeheh DON'T MIND ME OMFG I KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT SKIN, GOD GO TALK TO LYNN / QIN / ALICE / LORRAINE WHO HAVE LIKE THE BEST FRIGGEN SKIN WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING IT SEEMS WTF. Except Qin, I think, she uses heaps epic brands but it WORKS, so good on hur. And Alice is really stable, the same Shiseido product lasting her for like 2 years already! And I'm not too sure about Lorraine HAHA. But her skin's fine too methinksss! :)
- If you smoke, drink or do drugs I can't help you at all. LOL okay no seriously though stop putting bullshit like that into your system. I get the whole "life is short so fuck it" ideal but seriously what the fuck is "life is short so let's just make it even shorter"? LET'S ALL LIVE LIKE THE JAPANESE!!!
It is now 11 52 PM.
0 lovents