Tried another two salads again at Evia Yoghurt. They were the best ones I'd had there (Caesar Salad + Seafood Salad - the Seafood was particularly good) but Sunny ate most of it when I got full eating like, 1/3 of it ! XD.
Simon joined us and he made everything funny LOL. I'M SO GLAD IT'S THE WEEKEND!
P.S. Today, S made a really fuckn STOOPID joke TT.TT" Here, I'll share it with you guys and you can agree with me how NOT FUNNY IT IS :|.
Q: There's this guy at our school who Jess thinks looks like Keanu Reeves.THAT WAS SO WTF RIGHT.
S: Must be awkward when he gets on a bus
EVERYONE except me: ROFLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOLOLOL *stops breathing for ten seconds* *tears literally leak out of eyes etc*.
Me: ..I GET IT.. BUT IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY..
Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAH *still laughing* OMG JESS etc etc.

Simon's going to kill me for this photo.
/edit @ 10:33 PM
Oh my god, Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix is on TV and my dad cause he's a fucking TV hog is watching his stupid drama he watches every night on Chinese TV so now I can't watch it~! It's one of the ones that I like, too.. Gah.. Gayz. I really wanna buy HP5+6 and obviously the 2 parts of 7 when it's released :D. Haha oh my godd I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT ALL THE HARRY POTTER HYPE! I haven't seen it~!! Goodness, :(.
Today on the train back from school we played with some tongue twisters. It was pretty fun HAHA, Sa being (once again) partly victim of our little sessions. (But we love you, daarrling! ♥!)
OH THAT ALSO REMIND'S ME, WE GOT OUR REPORTS AND MOST OF US GOT OUR JERSEYS BACK. CRY X 2, MY REPORT SUCKED (as usual. What the hell did I expect . . . Oh well, at the very least, the ones I sucked most at I'm dropping anyway) AND I HADN'T PAID THE REST YET FOR MY JERSEY SO I DON'T GET IT ='O. LOL! Well I do on Monday when I pay XDD.
GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE 9402932020920 LUVOS WITH AND OF MY JERSEY OMFG.. Nah just kidding, I'll probably only take a picture of the back. LMAO XD
Here are the tongue twisters. :)
Common ones that everyone knows, so it's really not that special ;AND THERE YOU HAVE IT MY FRIENDS. Now go say it to yourself and look retarded, like we did, collectively, on the train today. LMAO :):)
Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore
Peter Piper (oh god this is such a pain to type.) picked a peck of pickled peppers. If Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers (LOL randomly caps'd it) how many Pickled Peppers did Peter Piper Pick?
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (This is fun to say cause it seems really 'angular' to me with the k noises. LOL)
Lesser known ones ;
Ape Cake Grape Cake (don't be deceived, my little friends. this one is fucking hard.)
Red Leather, Yellow Leather (again.)
And one I learnt in primary which everyone thought I just made up on the spot when I said it today . . .
A noise annoys an oyster but a noisier noise annoys an oyster more :D
0 lovents