So, if it wasn't already obvious, I've really just become besotted with this bloody brand. I bought the Eggpore Blackhead stuff.. AND IT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!
You have to use them together. :) :) :) One of them is the actual exfoliating pore scrub (use only on areas w/ blackheads [ie. nose] I guess?) and the other is like a Clay Tightening Pack which you leave on for 10-15 minutes to tighten the pores afterwards.. Gah, love it soo much.
Now I have a collection! 8D
Also, I used the Tomatox two nights ago, and because the world needs even more beauty product reviews, I decided to do before & after shots!! EXCLUSIVE TO JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM ONLY. You guys might have noticed that I never really post photos on facebook much anymore! Then again, I don't go on facebook all that much anymore anyway.. Hehe.
Also, to keep to the authenticity of the pack etc, I haven't edited the following photos (of me) at ALL..!!! SO.. Yeah AAAHAAHAH.

Lovely me.. *COUGH*

Picture 1; Starting the mask, Picture 2; Almost about to wash it off.. You can see how it's like, dried out and crap after like 20 mins (:

What do you think?! Whiter?!?!?!
I am also tres glad to say that I have also swayed Lorraine and Alice into looking into TONY MOLY's products. 8) Lorraine might have bought the Appletox and Alice bought the Tomatox.. And got the free fucking brush!! ARRGGG *rage rage rage* SO LAME.. If I had known about Tony Moly @ MG earlier.. *weeps*. Okay okay, moving on, I really have to get over that HAHAH. (What the fuck is four dollars and a brush :(.. A BRUSH~ It's so pretty too.. *WAILS* NOO LOLOLOL)
Anyway!! 8D. PEACE!! HAVE A GOODWEEKEND MOTHERFUCKERS. SUPERLOVE ♥
0 lovents