excessively random

* This may potentially bore you out of your brains, just warning you.
* Every 'you' is different. :) :) :)

The way you look when you're trying to figure something out is hilarious. The you are so generous makes me feel bad :(. I like the way I smile automatically when I see you. I like the friendship I have with you. I like the way you're generous, too. I like the way you look when you laugh. I like the way you say that word. I like the way you make jokes. I like the way you still look the same. I like the way you're superawesome to me even though blah blah, but I don't mind :). I like the way I feel useful to you. I like the way you are just the epitome of good memories & good feelings in my mind. I love love love the way that I even know you at all. I love that you love me so much. I love that you laugh at my reactions. I love how damn pleasant you are :). I love the way you smelt today, although I'm not sure if it was you. I love the way you're so gentle. I just like you. I love that you care for us so, so much.. It really is undeserved. This is the best love of all.

I love that I have found you guys. I love the feeling I get when I think of you guys. Most of all, I love He who hath given me all of this. ♥ ^^

0 lovents