Omg. Board of Studies just called me to do just a random survey at young people to gage their idk preferences and ideas of what they wanna do later and shiet like that. And the guy who asked me questions was so FUCKING rude. Like he had an absolutely shitty attitude, it wasn't how I expected it to be like at ALL. -____-"

I was visualising full like "what do you think of the education system" and stuff like "do you think there's anything that you think could be changed / done better and made more efficient, harmonious between staff & students" etc. But fuck no, BoS just asked questions like what do you want to do and what do your parents what you to do and fucking oh my god. I really don't understand how that is going to help at all.

Dear Government, you have a LOT to answer to. Also make sure your telemarketing people aren't motherfucking rude as well. ==" I was answering a question and he was like JUST CHOOSE. WHICH ONE. YES OR NO. OH, WELL, TOO LATE, I'VE ALREADY PUT ___ DOWN AS YOUR ANSWER. MOVING ON. And he was talking SO fast and had such a fucking like raspy voice like someone had shoved a whole packet of sandpaper down his throat.. I really couldn't understand what he was saying because of those reasons.. So then when I asked him to repeat what he said he said it REALLY, SLOWLY, LIKE, I WAS, REALLY, STUPID.

Excuse me. Fuck you. You don't give a shit at all what I think, you just wanna do your fucking job. He actually even said that himself, in a sense, he was all like "also, just know that this conversation may be monitored by my supervisor just to check if I'm doing my job properly" and this was at the beginning of the conversation so I laughed. But now, I'm just like, my fucking god, these people - How DARE Board of Studies allow people like that to even fucking have a chance at getting a job. Seriously so motherfucking frustrating, I can't even tell you. I got so like, shocked by his crassness that I literally just ended up sitting back and giving him the one word answers in the most deadpan Daria voice ever.

Seriously. What the fuck.

0 lovents