12 51 pm cn time.

Hello fagmuffins ! :D Good afternoon. ^____^ LOL.
Played pool yesterday ! :D My grandpa and mother were like so shit when they first started out it wasn't like, even funny, yo. Then my grandpa got good, I got better (or maybe just luckier D:) and my mum's still shit LOL. During the entire 2 hours we played she only got 1 in. XD
Oh my god, at the Pool place there I fucking passive smoked like there was no tomorrow. -_- And as you all noobshits know, passive smoking is worse than actually smoking. :) So don't do it, kids. LOL.

When I was playing I accidentally moved my arm too agressively and tore off some skin on my index finger in my left hand ;( ! LMFAO. Then my mum was all like crazy and talking about complaining and I'm like jesus mother, calm the shit down, it was my fault. Dor yuu ar. -_-

I hate my cousin, fuck. She's so fucking annoying. She kept moving the fucking balls when I told her not to touch them and WHAT DOES SHE DO ? SHE TOUCHES THEM! Oh my goddddd. Fuck you motherfuckerr. -_- And she's like all up herself too. She's like what, 11 years old ? == And she still acts liek a five year old. I think it's cause my entire family babies her, especially my grandma (ffff. -______-) and her father (fffffffffffffffffffff.) Fucking treats her like a teeny kid. So that's how she acts -_- nd they treat me like that too, I swear. I'M ALMOST FIFTEEN FUCKING HELL LEAVE ME ALONE I KNOW HOW TO EAT OKAY. YOU DONT NEED TO TEACH ME . -_- My grandpa is cool, tho. (H) LOL. He understands me when even my mum doesn't sometimes :) Then again my mums really influenced by my grandma, which is homo. I hope I'm more like my dad than my mum, no offence. :x

Ok anyhows. Yeah she kept moving the balls and I got like really pissed off at her. I was like fully like omfgod, stop fucking touching the table altogther alrite. -_- And i like pushed her away and shit. And she teared up (her eyes got all red) but I was so pissed off that for probably-not-the-first-time I didn't give a shit. -_- Fuckennn. And every time someone got the ball in she would like rush there to organise it (wtf?) and if someone knocks the white ball she like, picks it up and rolls it - ROLLS it - towards the next player. Fucking. And it nudges all the other balls and I told her not to do it and SHE KEPT DOING IT and I was like so fucked off man omfgod! I was like fucking touch the table again and I'm going to fucking hit you. -_- Pfft relos didn't even say anything. -_- I kept swaering at her in english LOL. Don't tell me I'm slack cause you do not know how annoying she is ok T_T She like runs everywhere its so annoying -_-

Ok so anyways yeah ^^ Pool was ok, I vs'd my mum nd grandpa and in the end it was 2-1. I got like, four balls in for them though. :\ AND I taught em how to play :B ! So I would have won LOL okay whatever. <_<

I wanna be like good when I come back to aus :B Cause I'm not good at any sports ! D: Except for swimming but then again I'm not even taht great at swimming cos like, loot at Lincoln and Andrew from Gymea and shiet. D: They are like fucking pro alriteeeee. LOLS. Jordan teach me ur trix D:

iLy mfkahs (L)

0 lovents