:D !

Webcamm'd with William Gaintsev today.
Ohhhh sexy ;)


Jessica: William loves me.
William: Or does he.. ? -sus
Jessica: YES. YES, YOU DO. TT_____TT


Jessica you're so funny, laughs William [:


HE THINKS HES MAD WITH HIS HAT.

I very very love you, you tb boy with the straightened and highlighted hair with your hat and you ring and your shirt and your big earphones O_O

He was too busy playing his dota with Jimmy to talk to me though. Oh well it was all worth it for those snapshots ;)
Aren't I such a stalker?

Love yuo!
LOLOLOL [:

So, today went Suminoya to eat japanese food [:
For no apparent reason lor.
Just went for Japanese excursion & etc. [:

Hey, that reminds me I have to give in my surprise dae note.
Fah, so many things must give in!
DFO EXCURSION TMR, OH FUCK ME OVER.
Fucken hell.

So many things all at once ah.

Well the food was pretty great.
On the trainride there I closed my eyes and started sleeping/thinking about .. some stuff. ^^" And then I opened my eyes to see Anthony Serrano take a photo of me -_-
Lammmeeee ness.
Food was pretty filling lah. Sang happy birthday for Chris Sedgewick!
Happy birthday, Chris Sedgewick. {:

I'm getting sick of grapes =/

@Caringbah train station all the asian boys were looking at their PSP/gaming tools and they were all really into it and looked like a bunch of nerdy retards. This reminds me of a quote from 40 yr old Virgin:

Dude you have more games than a teenage asian kid!
Funny, funny :)

That movie is pretty funny. :L

V. random stuff [:
1) Sandy was waving around all this fucken retarded airfreshener shit that she kept spraying, oh my fucking god. I know what I'm getting you for xmas LOLOLOLOL !
2) We played Would You about our bfs and would we fuck them if we were at a friends house, over sixteen, had a condom, door was locked, very horny etc etc [: LOL!
3) The city is very pretty
4) Bought Joan Chen's birthday present today! Will not tell what it is, tis a secret :x
5) THERE WAS THIS LIKE, DEAD BIRD ON THE STREET. SOME BUS OR SOMETHING RAN OVER IT. OH MY GOD POOR BIRD D; ! I took a photo and so did Damian LOLOLOL We are retarded :).
6) Some, like, tree just randomly combusted at the fountain area at the Hurstville memorial place. oO Weird, huh? :) The entire place smelled like smoke -_-'
7) Fucking Jordan Liew kept fucking telling us about how Twilight was so shit. IDC IM WATCHING IT IN CINEMAS -_-
8) Anna's leaving in 6 weeks .................

;)
Christmas carols are teh sex.
Ily!
<3

0 lovents