O_O" / FUKAH YU AH GONG. / The day of short entries
Oh my giddy god,
I haven't seen my Ipod in a while.
!!!
@ 11:21 am
AHHH SHIETTT,
WHERE ART THOU, IPOD?!
FUCK!
@ 3:35 pm
For the circle x² + y² = 25, there are two points which have an x value of 3. Substituting x=3 into x²+y² = 25, we get:
3²+y² = 25
∴y² = 25 - 9 = 16
y = ±√16
∴y = ±4
So (3,4) and (3, -4) are the two points.
a) Find the two points on the circle x² + y² = 25 that have an x value of:
i. 4 _______________
ii. -3 _______________
iii. 2 _______________
b) Find the two points on the circle x² + y² = 25 that have an (typo, typo! haha, friggen asians) y value of:
i. 4 _______________
ii. -3 _______________
iii. 2 _______________
- From Dr Du Mathematics Year 9 Week 7 Term 4 2008 Homework Booklet
Someone fuck me.
@ 5:07 pm
Hey I found my iPod :D
Alice, I still have your earphones ! I will bring them to school on Monday (:
sigh, tutor tmr.
I wanna download videos.
Haven't watched Kevjumba in quite a while.
Fourth entry today :L
@ 6:00 pm
0 lovents