:D

Good day, homofucks!

Well, today I was late as usual, fah.
You know every morning I can actually make it. -_-
It's just that I cant be bothered :( n my bed is so warm and nice n snuggly and I just wanna sleep in it.
But this time I have a pretty good reason to be late ! :D
Talking to William till 2 30 last nite.
Prettyyyy good conversation ^____^~

I brought Anne of Green Gables to read on the train because I get v bored, nothing to do n blah. But problem is I brought the simple version to read, so by the end of 2nd period Science I was done with it.
- O - '

Did you know ? Christian Keshan had a nosebleed before Science class! So like the good friend I was I gave him tissues when he needed them (i.e. every five seconds). Then Mr Ewings was starting class and he told Christian to go to the clinic if he had a nosebleed, what a dickfuck.

When he came back I just had to ask if he washed his hands. D: Seriously, they were all covered in blood and crap, yo.
LOL! :)

PD was quite interesting. We had to present our posters this lesson and our poster was SO fucking epic fail and ugly it's not even fuckign funny, okay.
I am not pulling your hairy leg, okay.
Hmm.
Need to shave.
:L !!
Yes, TMIz0r?.

So anyways.
PD, hahahaa.
I said foshizzle my nizzle and Neel Kolhatkar started laughing at me.
This kid, ahhhh.
He thinks hes the next Russel Peter, yo.

So, yeah, I go, what's so funny. And he's like your voice is so funny. And I'm like, what the fuck man. Whats fucking wrong with my voice. And he goes not your voice, the way you talk.
Ayaaahhhh.
You know every time he sees me he ALWAYS says, and I quote: "Oh my god, like, bebo and myspace and facebook! Roflmfao lol foshizzle my nizzle bro!"
DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THAT ISSSSSS.

EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
OF.MY.SCHOOL.LIFE. (yr9)
AHHHH!!!

But then I know he's only joking. (^_^) Hahaha, Indian kid.
I dont tease you about your curry and naam bread, do I. No, I dont.
Ah well, it's okay. So I told him I wanted to be in his class next year and he laughed at me =[
He's funny wht can I say bro :D

Did I tell you, my biological male parent is going to China tmr morning!
Fuck yeah.
[:
Gonna do whatever the fuck I want.

I like classic books nao. Like the puffin classics in Angus&Robertson. They have some really nice books there ^_^
Me and William went (like, three times) to check them out and he always laughs at The Great Gatsby. Okay, just cos its a hairproduct dusnt mean it's funny, okay.

LOL, he'd probably laugh if he was readin this~

Aaahhhh, I miss yu ;( !
Fahhh.
keh.

Anyhows, said male parent is arriving home, so I must use time wisely [:

Hmm, random things;
1) I bought a glass coke bottle at bowling today. They're so pretty ! ^____^~
2) Solon, the guy from hapkido works at that treadmill place in front of Myer/Toys'R'Us. We had a pretty funny conversation ! He was standing on this jiggly thing but I didn't want to go on cause I didn't want qin to laugh at me cos I'm like uber jiggly yo D: !
3) I really like the Bloom products (soap, etc) @Myer. Hint, hint. (:
4) Everyone knoes everyone's Secret Santa -______- Oh my gawd what the gay. LMFAO! Oh wells [:
Went looking around for possible things that we could buy our Secret Santas. Found some pretty things [:
5) When I went home today I was holding this green balloon from Solon yeah. And it was pretty windy so I let go of it for a bit and it knocked this lady behind me in the head -_-
And when I went to pick it up it POPPED.

I have never been more embarrased in my life.

Yeah, that ends my day ! :D

Oh yeah how could I forget ? ^_____^
@tutor, we got free easyways & played this game where we could win money by knowing the meanings to words.
Yeahhh!
Must learn them, because everyone knows all the meanings cos they've been there longer.

Also, watched Memoirs of a Geisha in class :D
Nb, nb.

Hehe, Lynnjee&Qin Lin make me laugh [:
Anna I miss yu!
William I miss yu more ..

521.

0 lovents