Fuck me, more quizzes.

Ripped from A.C-F, & no I don't stalk. <_<"

- - - - -


Are you keeping a secret from the world?
Yeah.

What colour shirt are you wearing?
Yellow XD

Do you have any pets?
All my goldfish died :x

What is the colour of your bedsheets?
White.

What were you doing at 9 last night?
On computer o_o

When is the last time you saw your dad?
3 weeks ago. What a random question!

Look to your left, what's there?
Messy couch, a big portrait of a waterfall.

Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Probably.

Ever cried on your friends shoulder?
Probably also.

Song that makes you cry?
Idk XD. There's probably one, too stoned to remember tho :x

Are you a normally happy person?
My mood is everchanging. But yeah, when I'm happy I'm pretty fucking happy. LOL

Is your self-esteem low?
Yut boon lah. (Ishly)

What colour are your eyes?
Drk brwn.

Long or short hair?
1/2way between midlength and long LOL ^^

Current Music?
None.

I AM: itchy on my back.
I WANT: happiness for me & my frens n all the ppl i knoe ^^
I HAVE: a boyf who is in China -_-
I HATE: when life is shit
I FEAR: when bad things happen ..
I SEARCH: for my bible! Fuck!
I WONDER: where it is?
I REGRET: Losing it :s
I LOVE: William, friends & family<3.>_<" I'm pretty bad @ the caps machines LOLOL
I LOSE: things, people.
I CONFUSE: huh?
I NEED: to see him -_-' hel make my problems go away .. zz.
I SHOULD: sleep. YES or NO. ??
YOU KEEP A DIARY: Idk, I blog? XD
YOU LIKE TO COOK: Of course I like chicken! LOL nah idk. I don't cook so yeah (:
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: Ye
BELIEVE IN LOVE: Yes.
THE WEIRDEST PERSON YOU KNOW: Gabriel Alva-fucking-rez
THE LOUDEST PERSON YOU KNOW: Alex fucking weird.
THE CUTEST PERSON YOU KNOW: Jap boi, prob 9years old now >< It was kind of disgusting when he started picking his nose though ..
THE PERSON THAT KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT YOU: Frends. Lynnjee? (:
THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH: Do you still think of me / Like I think about you? Do you still dream of me / Cos I can't sleep without you.

DO YOU...?
HAVE A CRUSH: Not a crush :s
WANT TO GET MARRIED: 1dae ^^
GET MOTION SICKNESS: Yes, fuck you.
HEALTH FREAK: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME . =)
GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: yut see yut see lah. @times.
LIKE THUNDERSTORMS: wen im inside LOLOL!

CURRENT
HAIR COLOUR: black&brown underlayer, non existant tho D:
EYE COLOUR: did you not ask me that.
HEIGHT: This quiz was designed to mock me ;(

FAVORITE
NUMBER: 2.<3
COLOUR: purple ^^
DAY: Idc :)
MONTH: Feb ? LOL
SONG: A few?
FOOD: Dumplings.

0 lovents