Fccckkkkkk meeeee.
I cannot believe I forgot my science assignment today.
-_-
I dont really feel like blogging today.
SORRY READERS I KNOE YUR ALL DISAPPOINTED [:
ahaha!
<3.
Fineee, I shall blog since there is NOTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD TO DO!
That's right chiggas.
I'm free.
Oh, I have some gay english assessment. <_<
Nah I cbb LMAO
Well today was presentation dae. I like, took photos of everyone and Mr. French told me off twice. -_- Sighh.
I slept in geography again!
Yeahhhh faggots.
Fucken sleepy okay.
I have to stop talking on the phone so late. >_<
Mehhh. :)
Anyhows, IST.
Got back my report mark.
Wanna know what I got?
Fucking 61%. I fucking shit you not, okay. Jessica Yun doesnt lieee.
On the train after school today we started making up our own versions of the cheers in Bring it On. (Sexiest movie everrr. I give it like, a 10/10 okay.) Anyhows, yeah, we made them :D Here they are!
My name is Jess
(Yeahh)
I like to eat {LOL}
(Yeahh)
And when I shake it
(Yeahh)
It's like mince meat!
;)
My name is Qin
(Yeahh)
I am a stoner
(Yeahh)
And when I shake it
(Yeahh)
I give y'all a boner!
LOL
My name is Lynn
(Yeahh)
I am Korean
(Yeahh)
And when I shake it
(Yeahh)
I'm Indonesian ROFLMFAO WTF
:D
My name is Joan
(Yeahh)
I am so lame
(Yeahh)
And when I shake it
(Yeahh)
Y'all be in pain!
:L
My name is Sandy
(Yeahh)
I'm the cutest
(Yeahh)
And when I shake it
(Yeahh)
I am the noobiest!
LMFAOO. We were discussing Sandy's one cause her one's a bit weird. LOL Love you babyyyy. <3
Oh and me&Qin made a lame one for Jordan;
His name is Jordan
(Yeahh)
He likes his hair
(Yeahh)
And when he shakes it
(Yeahh)
He likes to eat pear!
Some shit like that.
Anyhows we went to Poulton Park again but we didn't run since Qin said Matt Huang said that if you run every day you full become tank, so we are only running 3 times a week now. :D
Fo shizzle!
We took photos & I looked fat [:
Annyyyways.
Went to Qin's, ate dinner & watchd Atonement.
Had a good sex scene AHAHAH!
Nah it's nice. :)
I like ittt.
The sister is such a bitch though. T____T
Anyways.
Yeahhh, faggots I dont feel like blogging today.
DID I MENTION I FORGOT MY SCIENCE ASSIGNMENT.
iLy:)
<3
0 lovents