Sometimes it takes going away to see how much your friends do love you and how much they're going to miss you always being there. Just today, I recieved a very special hug from Qin, and Jake personally came to Hurstville to give me a Christmas card.
You are my darling QJJ and you've always been two of the funnest people I know to hang around you. At the risk of being corny, you guys really are irreplaceable; I doubt I'm going to find anyone like you two in my whole life, and I'm glad to know you. <3 >______< Jake, you have always been there for me no matter what and if I ever lost a friend like you, it would be the biggest mistake of my life. There is seriously no one like you. You're special and I want you to know that every single day ^_^ You make me so happy when I see you :D ! You never make me feel bad and you bring happiness to me every fucking time I see you. I laugh like a hyena when I'm with this kid, it's quite unattractive, really :\ I larva yu and thankyou for the card............ You are 1 in a billian kajillion gazillion elilafaslfjalf x google ! Love you!!! XPPPPP <333
Nathan, I truly do like you. D: Even though you're a dickhead most of the time, I like you. You are considerate and caring and just special exactly the way you are. It's been my pleasure texting Qin for you when you run out of credit and helping you out whenever you need it; I hope that we will get along better in the future and I hope you feel the same way about me too. <3always.>
Kristy wrote me a card that's really special to me. We have only known each other for 1/2 a year and although we didn't exactly start out best friends, I know now that we both have a special place in the other's hearts. I love you, dearie. 520. Need I say more?
I have known Anna almost all my life. Okay, so she disliked me for the first 5 or so years she knew me (doesn't everyone! Oo) but what matters now is NOW. Girl you know I'll always back you up when you need it and we have a special sort of friendship that just can't be imitated. I'll keep your secrets safe, baby. <3.>_<
Atesum! Hello, beautifuls! Girls, I'm so glad that we're finally together and at peace with each other. It's true this year that we've had some drama, but at the end of the day (or the year, you could say) we're all together and that's what counts. School would be absolutely unbearable without my homegirls Alice, Joan, Sandy, Belle, Lorraine, Qin and Lynn.
Terrence, my gor gor! ^___^ We have known each other only for 1/2 a term but we discovered that Simon had previously introduced us like, ages and ages ago. Isn't that funny? Gor gor I look forward to having fun with yu in the future and I hope you know that Mui mui will always be here for you. <3!! ^_______^
My bby boi William .. HAHAH, bby boi isnt that corny ? XDD I could say I love you, but taht's not enough. Being away from you.. I'm so lonely here and I keep thinking abuot the times we had together in the past and wishing that I could be with you. I'd give the world to see your face, to be with you JUST for one day or an hour is fine with me. I can't take this anymore.. I need to see you. Too much William is just never enough for me ! XD I love you you hot seksi tb boi with the hot seksi tb hair.. I love you.. I love you I love you I love you I fucking love you and no I did not copy and paste that ^______^ I know I'm a little weird at times (okay.. a lot of the time) but I'm just so glad you love me ^_^ I always wonder what I did right in my life to deserve you. I'm just superlucky I have you.. I'll never give up and I'll always care for you, holding you back from bad decisions that could ruin your life. I want to be that special girl you think about at night before you go to sleep .. I love you but like I said .. that's not enough to describe what I feel. I've never felt this way about anyone before. (What's this, Night of Cliches?) Never giving up on you. You could ask anything for me and I'd do it for you ^^ Except like, sexual shit. Yeah. Okay. Maybe later though idks 8D" 521 ! ♥
& Finally.. my Baby girls Qin and Lynnjee ! You guys are the absolute nuclear fucking grenade. I know you'll always tell me the truth because it's for my own good and for that, I'm thankful to you. You guys are the one thing that will always be there in my life, through the thick and thin and I know that we'll be there for each other, to pick each other up when the other falls down. Lynnjee I was looking forward to supporting you and going to your concerts but unfortunately, your school is closing and you ran into my arms crying when you found out. You are another person that I don't know what I did to deserve, and even though you're a little ditzy at times (seriously, she discovered MSN webcam like a week ago) you're my best friend. I crashed your place that time I was feeling down after my music exam and you gracefully accepted and I'm happy for that. You're perfect, woman! Perfect. ^_^
Qin is someone that I hang with, I laugh with, I cry with, I cry of laughter with, I talk with, I watch movies with, I sleep over with, and I exercise with. (Its true! ^^) Woman, we have the best relationship. XD Seriously, we never fight. I'm there when you need me, bitch. No matter what. Your secrets are safe with me <33
LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!!!!! SERIOUSLY ! I CANT BELIEVE I'M LEAVING FOR CHINA.. I'LL MISS YOU GUYS WHILE YOU FAGSHITS HAVE FUN AND IL BE ON THE COMPUTER HAVING THE FUCKING TIME OF MY LIFE, NOT. TEXT ME BEFORE 9 50 I BEG YOU D; !
iFKNly.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
08
(174)
-
▼
Dec
(58)
- Isnt my blog so annoying ?
- Welcome to my life..
- T_______T
- Sluts,
- 12 51 pm cn time.
- -_-
- Mother fuckers.
- >D
- ~
- LOL.
- -_-
- :D
- Welcome to the vair explicit life of Jessica Yun.
- 25Dec08 : 21 32 cn time.
- !!
- XD
- TT^TT
- TT^TT
- @China finally -_-
- WARNING !
- ♥
- China tmr T_____T
- I am not bothered blogging for once.
- Joan's sleepover ;)
- 2009
- Dancekool !
- Are you getting sick of my Quizzes yet?
- Fuck me, more quizzes.
- WillLo's bdae / @Lorraines :)
- Quizme
- LOL
- 8D (dick?)
- ~
- Babyyy.
- @_@
- Let the countdown begin.
- Yeah, baby.
- Blah
- :)
- _|_
- _|_
- Anna lee
- Dad > Mum -snob
- Start of something new
- Luna park, sleepover, Christians bdae
- :)
- Gavin - whats his last name ? D:
- O_O" / FUKAH YU AH GONG. / The day of short entries
- Commerce excursion
- Haha, Anna I stole your quiz :3
- T.A.N.K
- 200th entry!
- :D !
- :D
- quiz !
- - O -
- Omg, I'm blogging again
- 1st day of December baybeehs [:
-
▼
Dec
(58)
0 lovents