8D
Seriously, I aint joking when I say shopping is good for thy soul.
Fuck meeeeeeeee.
My white heels I have wanted for like, evar, okay. They make my legs look nice. :3
.. Well nicer than they actuali are D:
My 72RMB L'oreal Paris blush =.= HAHAAHAHH okay.
150RMB(ish..? DD:) Bape watch! Fuck me yeah.
My 200+ or something jacket. T_____T fck me now mang. D: LOL but it's like from japan nd yeah. ^_^ Pretty worth it i suppose<3
:EXTREMELY STONED WHEN TAKING THESE PHOTOS SO YEAH:
ATTENTION ATESUM LADIES :) CLICK THE PHOTO~! CHOOSE YOURS ;) But, since it's Belle's bdae tmr, she gets first choice. ;) The white ones are like alreadi taken tho. Me qin nd lynn's so other than that she gets to choose which one she wants first D:
After she's chosen hers y'all can tell me which one yu want kayyy. First served best dressed. Or something.
yeah kay anyway, shopping is good. Seriously, it's good. Feels good. <3 I'm also skinner I swear ! I can feel it omagoddd. Fuck me. So excited to weigh myself when i get back. LMAO No Im not telling yu how much >< mkay LOVE YOUUUUU My fingers are like reali cold and i miss williamm a lot atm so like yeah im kinda rambling =.= ok ok bye :)
<3
0 lovents