
Dark Brown + I have a full fringe.
(H)
LOL, the haircut place I went to was like, all guy hairdressers. They were like mad though nd it was actually a GOOD hairdresser place, not liek the shitdicks you see around on the streets, which are like, tres lame. Anyways, YEAH, LOL. I got free treatment did I tell you (H) Cause my auntie knows the boss so like, yeah, connekshunz! LOL. Okay not really.
But yeahs (:
Hmm what else. Before dying hair I went off by myself and bought stuff. :D !
William's toy. ^_____^
Alice's KK present [:
Isnt it such a sexy shirt?
LOL. Idk whats wif me nd buying formal shit these days.
William's shirt. D:
Nayfen's fluro pink fake Gstah raw thing he's like fully ungrateful for. LOL jks. <3.
(L) bye noobs!
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Jan
(42)
- V(^O^)V
- .
- :D
- oh my fuckkkk .
- So like.
- Mother.
- -.-
- celebrationnn !
- loved&&lovingg .
- MiLK
- hey ugly - christian keshan
- !D:
- Family photos
- fucken bored. these things are gna kill my blog -_-
- HAHAHA.
- Forgot one ;_;
- My loves.
- yes!
- -.-
- .
- omfg ;_;
- <3
- @_@
- ;______;
- atesum :
- 8D
- Niggez,
- ;_;
- Grr D:
- -______-
- 270th entry (:
- Negroes.
- I'm fucking BROKEEEE.
- AW YEAH!
- -________-
- So far:
- New haircut !
- 2009 baybays.
- random;
- [:
- :D
- NYE (:
-
▼
Jan
(42)
0 lovents