!D:

OH MAI GOTTT ~~~!!!!

My mum called me and told me that now my 2nd uncle and my grandpa are going to Hai Kou too.
WHAT THE FUCKK ;_____;

Fuck me if this aint gonna end out in bitchfight mangs.

@ ?

- - - - -

iPod,

I MISS YU LEHHHHHHH ~
Come back to my mummy ;___;

Waahhh, so sad ><

- - - - -

Listening to : I hate this part right here - PCD

Hello blog,
so I have decided to fit all my miniscule blogs into one blog (a day) because frankly it's wasting space and entry counts when I am quite literally saying nothing at all.
Hmm, so what have been my thoughts lately?
Well firstly I'd like to say that my english has gone down. Yes, quite miserably. Living in China has it's downsides. -_- Not mentioning the disgusting smell, the million trillion billions of people, the annoying salespeople, the pollution .. yeah. China really isn't that great, it just has nice shopping & everything is cheap. (:
What else have I been thinking about desu ka?
Secondly I have been thinking about school photos again. -__- Sigh it's that dreaded time where everyone comes to school wif makeup to look pretty D: And pracitcing their smiles in the mirror, etc.
I think this year I am going to pack on the makeup. I would show you the blown up versions of my school photo, but I don't wanna kill your eyes.
Newsflash; Jesca yun has dedcided to sleep at midnight tonight !
It's now 22 51. I started blogging this particular entry at 22 47.
Schooool~! School is looming so near ;_; Soon it will be time to don those fugly uniforms once again in the sweltering Australian heat I know we all hate so fucking much lah. Hahaha. How I am not looking forward to that. -_-
At least, I hope this year I will have good friends in every class, as last yaer I had to walk down from geography to IST by myself ;_; what a sad sad child I was, hmm.
And I have to buy another fucking iPod. Fuck me. I swear to god. Why can't my old iPod just come crawling back to me, I seriously cannot comprehend, yo. & That is my new line, diggashits. ;)
I miss him. <3
I really want to do my nails =O & go shopping even more. Ayah~! My suitcase is so fucking miniscule compared to all teh shits I have aquired over a month. Nonetheless, I'm very glad that soon I can relax in my own bed, typing at my own computer. Even though I won't be used to it for a little while because I'm used to living & sleeping here.
But it will be a relief to be back! I am visualising it right now. D:
I wonder .. School canteen and shiet. It's gonna be down bottom school! >< I very hope tehy have healthy food, or else I will be forced to go buy sushi / get my mum to make me rice every day.
Actually, I don't mind that. Rice is nice :D
Hmm, so many random things are running through my mind right now. Which one to talk about. Hahaha.
I really need to clean my room once I get back to Australia. It's even messy than my room now.. And my room now looks like a dickshit. My boyfriend is fucking neater than I am, okay. -_- I'm such a loser. ;_; Sighs. LAWL.
You know reading other people's blogs can really influence your style in blogging, although I suppose everyone should have their own style when it comes to their thoughts. No ? Yes, I think so ..
Fuck. Japanese. Fuck. You know, I don't even completely know all of my Katakhana yet. Did I even spell that right? Fuck. I don't know. All I know is Mr. Riley hates the dick off me. Sigh, how to survive this year 10.
Double digitssss !
I'm so scatterbrained. o_o'
I hate this part is like, a really catchy song yo. :L.
Joan has a new Bebo dp ^^ (I told you I was scatterbrained LMFAO)
What else, lalala.
Yes, the issue of Haikou.. keeps pressing on my mind. I seriously don't know about you guys but I swear to god, I had a bad feeling about this. My DAD and my SECOND UNCLE? Dewd. That's playing with megahot fire. -_- Not like.. Wg hot kinda fire but like, fire that can burn and - just, fuck. I sincerely hope nothing will happen in the 2-3 days I'll be staying with my father.
:D I ended up buying my brother an Astroboy wallet, hehehe. Dad said to buy him a coffee-coloured wallet but it's dark brown/chocolate, so I hope that's okay. D: I really hope he likes it yo.
& I'm looking forward to meeting my cousins again :D ! My 2 older cousins who Er Biao Ge and Da Biao Ge. LAWL.
Yeahhh, you niggers think I'm sad, taking my time to write this shit aye. HAHAH.
It's seriously how I keep sane, I write down what's going through my mind and stuff. =) Hehehe. ^^
Qin wants to know what I'm blogging about. LAWL.

I hate this part, right heree ~~
Going to wrap it up for now ! ;)
See you. <3

@ 23 03

0 lovents