I'm so fugly.
Watch, karma. You will have yours. -_- & anyone who laughs at me I wish you fifty thousand ugly days~! >_<
- -
Reading others peoples blogs sooth me.
I really hate pms, why did it have to exist? -_-
Evry single month me & my friends have to deal with me being moody & stuff.
Guys get it easyyyyy, man.
@2339.
No one is online..
It's itchy as hell. -_-
Really want to scratch it yo, but I must resist, since it will get bigger, not to mention my hands are all oilyyy.
There are many things I'd like to say, but I'm so incredibly sleepy. + Not in the mood for talking today.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Jan
(42)
- V(^O^)V
- .
- :D
- oh my fuckkkk .
- So like.
- Mother.
- -.-
- celebrationnn !
- loved&&lovingg .
- MiLK
- hey ugly - christian keshan
- !D:
- Family photos
- fucken bored. these things are gna kill my blog -_-
- HAHAHA.
- Forgot one ;_;
- My loves.
- yes!
- -.-
- .
- omfg ;_;
- <3
- @_@
- ;______;
- atesum :
- 8D
- Niggez,
- ;_;
- Grr D:
- -______-
- 270th entry (:
- Negroes.
- I'm fucking BROKEEEE.
- AW YEAH!
- -________-
- So far:
- New haircut !
- 2009 baybays.
- random;
- [:
- :D
- NYE (:
-
▼
Jan
(42)
0 lovents