NYE (:



This morning woke up @ seven to have yumcha with family friends. They are pretty important so, yeah, pretty worth it. And sek gor gor (stone brother?) let me play with his iPhone and we played Blackjack. LOLLLLLLL. I own. (Ntrly)

@night :
Bought lots of shit :D! Um, new connies (yes I know.), rings for Trex gor gor nd me, Hair extensions for Kristy, what else .. Tights, oh and CLOTHES ! But not for me. LOL! For William and Nathan ^______^ I bought Nathan's one, he's okay with it, idk if William will like. D: Fucking hope he does, omfg. >_______<" What if he doesnt like it and he pretends to like it to make me feel better but hes actually thinking what an ugly shirt?!?!?!?!!?!?

Sigh. Fuck me.

They're this jap brand thingymajig so like, yeah. Pretty mad. ^^ :D

Happy 2009 everyone! Year ten this year. D: ! Omahhhhhhhhh. ;) Have a good year, study hard and LOSE WEIGHT NIGGERS (: Or in Alice and Williams case gain LOL. iLy <3333333

PS: Some of the things I got in china:

My white boots/heels things. :DD

Converse kicks I bought today.

My bag that I'm going to use for school D: Since countryroad zippers are x/3 -_-'

Terrence wanted a ring so I got him one ^^, and I found this other one so I got that too LOLOLOL. When I was buying it my mum was going psycho like, "Wei, who are you buying it for?! Are you buying it for William??" nd I'm like "wtf no I'm buying it for my gor gor >____>" " And yeah. what a paranoid woman. LOL (:

Nathan wishes it was G-Star Raw. Seriously. LOL.

0 lovents