HAHAHA.

Jake just sent me some humorous photos of 2008, so excuse me if I look very butt-ugly and unlike how I look now. LOL.


LOL, I look like cooky monster's asian sister. Do I not? XP
Jake is wearing my hat and Anna's shirt. Donnn't ask.


Kristy looks better in my uniform than I do. ;( Sigh, how heartbraeking.
What the fuck, I look like fucking turd in this photo. Aaaaahh! Back in my fat nd black haired days. LAWL. Kay, I'm gay.
But seriously kids.

Yeah so like, wg is scaring me a bit atm and Lynnjee is online so I'm fucking high. I love that woman. She is currently suffering from Shopping Withdrawal Symtpoms (very serious case of it. She's practically depressed) so like, yeah, she gave me explicit commands to not go back to china this year.

It will be hard though. Think of all the shopping I'm missing out on ;_;
HAHA. But I love my bestie. <3

Faggsss (: New link, by the way. www.jehleh.blogspot.com ~ I hope to see her at Syd airport ! ^^

(L) niggershits [:

0 lovents