SHES BACK =O
&& had lots & lots of fun with her bro & cousins & relos & father in haikou ;)
wahha, blog more later when im in the mood =D
<3
- -
Randomly ;
I miss my brooo ;(
New Mossimo boots =D!
Lost 3kg. Watch me put it alll bak on ..
Lynnjeekim imy <3
Am I stupid? Drinking greentea icecream drinks when its winter ..
Hou dong ar.
Vaseline intensive care handcream (L)
& sixx pairs of shoes bought in china this time ! D: 是不是太跨张(?!?!?!)了吧。。
Anyhows. I really want purple tights.
- -
Jennieh's blog is so interesting.
I like reading her rants. :)
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Jan
(42)
- V(^O^)V
- .
- :D
- oh my fuckkkk .
- So like.
- Mother.
- -.-
- celebrationnn !
- loved&&lovingg .
- MiLK
- hey ugly - christian keshan
- !D:
- Family photos
- fucken bored. these things are gna kill my blog -_-
- HAHAHA.
- Forgot one ;_;
- My loves.
- yes!
- -.-
- .
- omfg ;_;
- <3
- @_@
- ;______;
- atesum :
- 8D
- Niggez,
- ;_;
- Grr D:
- -______-
- 270th entry (:
- Negroes.
- I'm fucking BROKEEEE.
- AW YEAH!
- -________-
- So far:
- New haircut !
- 2009 baybays.
- random;
- [:
- :D
- NYE (:
-
▼
Jan
(42)
0 lovents